Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: HAPPY BIRTHDAY to

  1. #1
    Inactive Member PartyGrrrlzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 1st, 2005
    Posts
    367
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    WINGnut!

    That'zzz a whole lotta spankingzzz [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Happy Birthday baybay!

    [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img]

    Hugzzz and wet sloppy birthday [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] zzz coming ur way.

    The [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/girl.gif[/img] zzz

  2. #2
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    wingnut
    00003653icon party
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~balloonspartydisco
    <font size="5">Hope it's a great one Gregg!</font>

    Gus

  3. #3
    Inactive Member home girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2006
    Posts
    324
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Happy birthday Gregg i sure hope it's a happy one.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post


    <font size="2"> </font>


    Keep that birthday hound away from the sporty dude [img]wink.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    LOL, awww love that doggy [img]graemlins/dog.gif[/img]
    Tea, Hee...

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY Gregg and many more!
    [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/martini.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Sportyfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 10th, 2004
    Posts
    630
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Gregg!
    Happy-Happy birthday! It's always good to see you having a good time. For a 70 year old, you're rather spry!

    Seriously, Happy Birthday pal and be sure to have a birthday drink on us (Birthday Beer sounds better, but I know you have a more refined palate). Hope you have many more special days and I hope the PartyGrrlzz can make all your fantasy's come true!

    [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Mike

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Wingnut!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2005
    Posts
    526
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks for the Birthday wishes everyone!

    Bet you wish you looked this good when your 70 Sporty!...LOL

    Cass, my sweet Irish Lass!!! [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

    Janet, love your southern comfort!! [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

    The One, the Only, The Lovely NewYorkJettster, what can I say except Mwahhhhhhhhhhhh [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

    Gus and Rog, I'll save ya some [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img]

    But right now I have to get ready for THEM PartyGrrrlzzz.....
    *Wingy stuffs a phone book in the back of his pants*.....
    Okay Grrrlzzz, I'm ready for those Hugs and Wet Sloppy ones!!!!

    If I'm not back in a week...That means the PartyGrrrlzzz <s>got me tied up</s> and I are at NYJ's Pool Party!!!! [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Gregg [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member KellyJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 8th, 2006
    Posts
    139
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Happy Birthday WingNut!

  9. #9
    Inactive Member The Canadian Wolverine's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    441
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Happy Birthday Gregg sorry been awol for awhile
    Fishing lottss

    Cheers pal [img]graemlins/martini.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/martini.gif[/img]

    start a trend

  10. #10
    moderator CHERIECURRIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5th, 2000
    Posts
    649
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY GREGGIE!!
    Love and hugs... always.. and I know.. I will always be prettier and younger looking!!,
    CC [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic